The Crimson Shield Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Aerys~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:06 pm
Latest topics
» SO much stuff can go down here :o
Headmistress of the Crimson Shield Academy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:26 pm by Keira-nym

» I Changed the Thing
Headmistress of the Crimson Shield Academy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:20 pm by Keira-nym

» The Headmistress Has Returned!
Headmistress of the Crimson Shield Academy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:40 pm by Keira-nym

» Were-wolf Pack of Avaren
Headmistress of the Crimson Shield Academy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:44 am by alysia-nym

» Freaky People From Valatar
Headmistress of the Crimson Shield Academy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:02 pm by alysia-nym

» Hey Guise
Headmistress of the Crimson Shield Academy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:54 pm by Keira-nym

» Whitecourt Person? :O
Headmistress of the Crimson Shield Academy Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:01 am by Keira-nym

» Coolest Thing Ever, Errbody
Headmistress of the Crimson Shield Academy Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:15 pm by Keira-nym

» This Doesn't Even Make Sense
Headmistress of the Crimson Shield Academy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:11 pm by Keira-nym

Headmistress of the Crimson Shield Academy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keira-nym
Admin
Keira-nym

Exp. : 269

Character sheet
Name: Keira-nym

Headmistress of the Crimson Shield Academy Empty
PostSubject: Headmistress of the Crimson Shield Academy   Headmistress of the Crimson Shield Academy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:24 pm

Here's who I am, more or less... I am remarkably similar to my character. Funny how that happens~ ^^

Name: Keira, Aryal's Daughter.
Appearance: Long brown hair, green eyes, wears a boring green tunic and breeches because she can. Carries a sword and a bow, except in the classroom.
Occupatioin: Headmistress of The CS Academy.
Where I live: Either on campus or at her house in the Garden of Labyrinth.
Personality: Rebellious, Out going, headstrong; everything the Elders dislike.

A Brief Biography:

Keira-nym was born as a commoner in Sparrow. She led an ordinary life living with her mother. When she turned 12, she started showing signs of magic. Her mother sent her to visit the Elves in The Garden of Labyrinth. It was extremely rare for a human to possess the traits of a Mage. The one thing not revealed to her was that the Elves had sent her to Sparrow in the guise of a human. The Elves knew that Aryal could be trusted to raise the young Mage without revealing the secret.

During her stay in the Garden, Keira learned of her past. She decided that there must have been a reason for it to be kept hidden and concentrated on a bigger task, learning to be a Dragon Rider. Now Keira is the Headmistress at the Crimson Shield Academy.

3 Likes: Flowers, A certain person with "excessive experience in assassination", and practicing her Magecraft.
3 Dislikes: Teaching students the same age as her, annoying students, not knowing her past.

I should re-write my bio sometime... I just stole this from my previous VA one... bounce
Back to top Go down
http://empressoftheworld.tumblr.com
Ruby Aisyana

Ruby Aisyana

Exp. : 65

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress of the Crimson Shield Academy   Headmistress of the Crimson Shield Academy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:33 pm

Thereeee goeeess heaaaadmistreeeess breeeaaaking theee ruuule! Smile
Back to top Go down
Keira-nym
Admin
Keira-nym

Exp. : 269

Character sheet
Name: Keira-nym

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress of the Crimson Shield Academy   Headmistress of the Crimson Shield Academy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Noooooo Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://empressoftheworld.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress of the Crimson Shield Academy   Headmistress of the Crimson Shield Academy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headmistress of the Crimson Shield Academy
Page 1 of 1