The Crimson Shield Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Aerys~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:06 pm
Latest topics
» SO much stuff can go down here :o
Were-wolf Pack of Avaren Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:26 pm by Keira-nym

» I Changed the Thing
Were-wolf Pack of Avaren Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:20 pm by Keira-nym

» The Headmistress Has Returned!
Were-wolf Pack of Avaren Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:40 pm by Keira-nym

» Were-wolf Pack of Avaren
Were-wolf Pack of Avaren Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:44 am by alysia-nym

» Freaky People From Valatar
Were-wolf Pack of Avaren Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:02 pm by alysia-nym

» Hey Guise
Were-wolf Pack of Avaren Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:54 pm by Keira-nym

» Whitecourt Person? :O
Were-wolf Pack of Avaren Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:01 am by Keira-nym

» Coolest Thing Ever, Errbody
Were-wolf Pack of Avaren Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:15 pm by Keira-nym

» This Doesn't Even Make Sense
Were-wolf Pack of Avaren Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:11 pm by Keira-nym

Were-wolf Pack of Avaren

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alysia-nym

alysia-nym

Exp. : 171

Character sheet
Name: Alysia-Ebrithal

Were-wolf Pack of Avaren Empty
PostSubject: Were-wolf Pack of Avaren   Were-wolf Pack of Avaren Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:44 am

This is my characters return trip to the elders considering things got a little out of control in Eldain Very Happy
The trip up the mountain range of Avaren was a long and strenuous one. My wolf form would have easily made the trip in a day or two but after the incident at Eldain I did not trust it any more so I walked on my own two legs. The barely visible path twisted and turned in every direction. It was suppose to be barely visible so only werewolves can find it. Every tenth or so tree was marked with the mark of on an alpha who also turned out to be my dad.
My mom was a very talented elf who had many skills in magic, swords play and being an assassin. She is also the reason why I became a teacher at the academy.
The trail came to a point were it wasn't even visible to the human eye. I sighed and knew this was the time to turn back into the wolf. I knelt on one knee and placed both hands on the ground. I instantly shifted into a wolf. The shift is relatively painless and instant but that's only because I've trained with elders and I'm the alphas daughter. In some cases it takes young wolves hours of pain and suffering just to get through the first shift. But for me it just itches a lot when I'm done. I gave a shake and found that I was still in control. Maybe this trip wasn't going to be so bad after all. I kept my pace at a light trot until I reached a clearing with a large rock in the middle. I settled on the rock for tonight. Tomorrow I would finish the journey up the mountain and finally reach the Packs hideout. In a few short minuets I fell asleep.
I'm sorry I couldn't finish this role play in one sitting Razz
Back to top Go down

Were-wolf Pack of Avaren
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crimson Shield Academy :: Roleplay :: Avaren/Valatar-
Jump to: